The Program Committee for Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials would like to extend an invitation to you to give an invited presentation at the next conference to be held June 3-6, 2020, in Nikko, Japan.
The inaugural conference held in Cargèse, Corsica in 2013, featured 33 invited speakers from around the world presenting talks over a four day period. The combination of longer presentation format, and outstanding outdoor recreational opportunities, resulted in many attendees commenting on the superior inspirational environment of the conference. This was followed by the second PULMM conference held in Neuchâtel, Switzerland in 2015 and the third held in Telluride, Colorado, USA in 2018 those were received with similar enthusiasm.
We hope to see you in Nikko for another edition of this workshop!
Topics of particular interest
- Fundamental mechanism of ultrafast Laser-matter interactions
- Laser-induced phase transformation in materials
- Generation of high pressure using lasers
- Dynamic observations of ultrafast laser-matter interaction
- Applications laser-induced bulk modifications
- Beam shaping and propagation of pulses in transparent materials